Here’s the list of hearings for NoHo in July at CB#2
Gratefully, no new liquor applications this month, but there may be a few coming in September.
- *434 Lafayette Street-Application is to install a marquee, signage and lighting (Colonnades Building)
- *380 Lafayette Street-Application is to replace doors. (Lafayette Grand Cafe & Bakery/Schermerhorn Building)
- *31 Bond Street-Application is to alter the ground floor, install storefront infill, replace windows, construct a new rear façade and rooftop addition, and excavate the cellar. (Pictured at left)
LAND USE & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT Tobi Bergman, Chair
Wed., 7/16 @ 6:30 PM– NYU Building, 194 Mercer St., Room 306 (I.D. required to enter building)
Item #2 *37 Great Jones Street-An application (C 140114 ZSM) to the Department of City Planning pursuant to Sections 197-C and 201 of the NYC Charter for the grant of a special permit to Section 74-711 of the Zoning Resolution to modify the use regulations of Section 42-00 to allow residential use (Use Group 2 uses) in a portion of a ground floor and on the 2nd-5th floor and proposed penthouse; and Section 42-14(D)(2)(b) to allow retail use (Use Group 6 uses) on portions of the ground floor and cellar.
Click here for a PDF of Landmarks 37 Great Jones-Renderings
SIDEWALKS/STREET ACTIVITIES Maury Schott, Chair
Thurs., 7/17 @ 6:30 PM– CB 2 Conference Room, 3 Washington Square Village
- Friendly Foods LLC, d/b/a Cherche Midi, 282 Bowery, with 11 tables & 35 chairs (1343045-DCA)
Sidewalk Café Renewals:
- G.D.P. Enterprises, Inc., Agozar, 324 Bowery, with 4 tables & 9 chairs (1225841-DCA)
FULL BOARD David Gruber, Chair
Thur., 7/24 @ 6:00 PM — Scholastic Building, 557 Broadway, Auditorium
THE PUBLIC SESSION BEGINS AT 6:00 PM. SPEAKERS CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM 6:00 TO 6:30 PM.