The NoHo News for May is buzzing with Spring enthusiasm.
But, first, lets get to the hearings….
- Renewal: Kings 55 Group Inc., d/b/a Le Philosophe, 55 Bond St., with 7 tables 14 chairs (1470765-DCA)
LAND USE Anita Brandt, Chair
Wed., 5/13 @ 6:30 PM– 505 LaGuardia Pl., Community Room
- Deputy Commissioner Woody Pascal of the Division of Housing and Community Renewal (DHCR) will present to our Board and answer questions regarding rent regulations and administration.
- *38-50 Cooper Square (west side of Cooper Sq. just south of East 7th St.), Grace Church School seeks to 1) extend time to complete construction on a 2010 special permit BSA #14-10-BZ, and 2) application for a variance to permit an increase in the extent of the existing noncompliance with rear yard requirements #15-BSA-185M.
Thurs., 5/14 @ 6:30 PM – Scholastic Building, 557 Broadway, 2nd Floor
- Wine & Beer: Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen Center, Inc., d/b/a Sheen Center, 18 Bleecker St. 10012. Returning to the calendar because the recommended stipulations were not signed by the applicant.
- New License: CGM LLNR, LLC, d/b/a Asia de Cuba 415 Lafayette Street. This applicant is replacing the previous Butter at this location. Visit the link above to review their other locations.
FULL BOARD Tobi Bergman, Chair
Thurs., 5/21 @ 6:30 PM– Scholastic Building, 557 Broadway, Auditorium
THE PUBLIC SESSION BEGINS AT 6:30 PM. SPEAKERS CARDS WILL BE ACCEPTED FROM 6:30 TO 7:00 PM
Retail Liquor Store Planned for Bleecker and Broadway
The NYS Liquor Authority is reviewing an application for NoHo Wine & Spirits Inc. [#L1284780] at 639 1/2 Broadway (a.k.a. 88 Bleecker St.). Retail liquor stores are NOT reviewed by the Community Board, only at SLA hearings in Harlem…so If you have an opinion regarding the licensing of this premise, sign the petition and add your testimony, here. We will present them at the SLA hearing, soon to be scheduled.
45 Bond St.
Well, in usual headline grabbing fashion, Eater and the Gothamist got it wrong. The new home of restaurant gurus Ken Friedman and April Bloomfield will be 45 Bond St. The Community Board wrote a resolution that denied it UNLESS a pithy but agreed to set of stipulations were attached to the license. 45 Bond St Stipulations-1