- Promoters are taking over public plazas by exploiting confusion btw NYC agencies @DNAinfo http://t.co/Gtl3XfKfeF Will Astor Plazas be next?
- RT @LoDownNY: Public Invited to Comment on Bowery-Houston-Bleecker Traffic Issues Next Week http://t.co/s5E2MxNkEs #transportation
- RT @Gothamist: Photos: See 1960s And 1970s NYC Through One Man's Camera Lens http://t.co/0xl7fzLEal
- RT @CityAndStateNY: Kyle Kimball (@kyedki), President of @NYCEDC, discusses the state’s new START-UP NY http://t.co/XUrLoJAUFy #PublicProjectsWeek
- RT @archpaper: Be part of AN's 1st Annual Best of the Year Design Awards! Enter today: http://t.co/RZVLKIw9VI
TagsArts Astor Place Bars & Restaurants Bleecker St. Bond St. Bowery Bowery Hotels Broadway CB#2 Charle Cafiero Cooper Square Dept of City Planning Design District Development East 4th St. Elisa Monte Fashion and Design Fashion Week Filming Great Jones St. Haym Gross Houston St. Jill Singer Lafayette St. Landmarks Little Italy Monica Khemsurov MTA NoHo NoHo-Bowery Stakeholders NoHo/Bowery NYC Council On-Line Ticket Payment Public Theater Saturday Night Live Senator Squadron Shirley Secunda SightUnseen SLA SLA Applications Street Activities/Events Traffic Valentine's Day Water Tunnel zoning
Category Archives: Lafayette St.
NoHo Development Continues to Astound With new buildings at 688 Broadway (entrance on Great Jones Alley), 10 Bond St., 366 Lafayette St., 45 Great Jones and significant restorations/renovations at 24 Bleecker, 36 Bleecker, 37 Great Jones, NoHo development has the … Continue reading
It is becoming a full-time endeavor keeping up with what else is new in NoHo Crunch will be moving out of their address on Lafayette St. and into what is now a vacant ground floor space at 2 Cooper Square … Continue reading
Catching Up…Keeping Up with new, renewed or corporate change licenses at the State Liquor Authority is increasingly more complex, but thanks to Memorandums of Understanding executed through NoHo-Bowery Stakeholders, Inc. repurcussions from increased density have been minimized…or altogether prevented. This … Continue reading
Catching Up…Keeping Up with NoHo is a full-time endeavor these days. On the development front there are 11 projects that have been recently approved or scheduled for hearing Continue reading
NoHo-Bowery Stakeholders are beginning to get pretty excited about this year’s NoHo Design District event, May 17-20. With more than 48 merchants in NoHo and along the Bowery our profile as a design-centric neighborhood has grown Continue reading
NoHo-Bowery Fall 2012 applications – liquor licenses, landmarks and zoning Continue reading
NoHo Landmarks Redux – there seems no shortage of LPC Appropriateness applications from NoHo buildings these days… Continue reading
NoHo Design District Event During ICFF In Satellite Exhibitions Throughout NoHo, May 18-21, 2012 Continue reading
Rape of Puck Delayed – NYTimes Cityroom blog confirms LPC denial Continue reading