- And NoHo's Beat Goes On...Even More Updates #NoHoManhattan @CM_MargaretChin @galeabrewer - http://t.co/exPOf8wfAX
- RT @bradhoylman: Joining neighbors to protect public open space in Union Square @GaleMBP @DickGottfried @CarolynBMaloney @CoreyinNYC http://t.co/N3I3XQxqD6
- @brianvan spending now to replace streetbed as foolish as re-making bikelane. 3 of 5 blocks and Astor Pl. in construction on Lafayette!
- @brianvan Houston rebuild eliminates sidewalk AND space for 11' bike lane. Since there is no parking there lane will not be protected anyway
- Lafayette St. Construction Zone http://t.co/LIjBDe4Sri
TagsArts Astor Place Bars & Restaurants Bleecker St. Bond St. Bowery Bowery Hotels Broadway CB#2 Charle Cafiero Cooper Square Dept of City Planning Design District Development East 4th St. Elisa Monte Fashion and Design Fashion Week Filming Great Jones St. Haym Gross Houston St. Jill Singer Lafayette St. Landmarks Little Italy Monica Khemsurov MTA NoHo NoHo-Bowery Stakeholders NoHo/Bowery NYC Council On-Line Ticket Payment Public Theater Saturday Night Live Senator Squadron Shirley Secunda SightUnseen SLA SLA Applications Street Activities/Events Traffic Valentine's Day Water Tunnel zoning
Category Archives: Houston St.
It is becoming a full-time endeavor keeping up with what else is new in NoHo Crunch will be moving out of their address on Lafayette St. and into what is now a vacant ground floor space at 2 Cooper Square … Continue reading
Catching Up…Keeping Up with new, renewed or corporate change licenses at the State Liquor Authority is increasingly more complex, but thanks to Memorandums of Understanding executed through NoHo-Bowery Stakeholders, Inc. repurcussions from increased density have been minimized…or altogether prevented. This … Continue reading
From E.V. Grieve: Billy’s Big Top Tent in NoHo Comes Down This Weekend Continue reading
With better than a 5,000 population increase in residents and a multi-fold increase in nightlife, tourist and hotel visitor traffic the Bowery-Houston corridors have realized extreme congestion and an alarming increase in accidents and deaths. Interestingly enough residents in the … Continue reading
NoHo in the News – January 2012 – Updated Jan 4 Continue reading
Rape of Puck Delayed – NYTimes Cityroom blog confirms LPC denial Continue reading
NoHo’s Fashion Night Out-Thursday. Sept 8th Continue reading
NoHo’s roadbeds on Lafayette St., Houston, Bowery and Cooper Square will be torn up for another two to four years. Continue reading