- Promoters are taking over public plazas by exploiting confusion btw NYC agencies @DNAinfo http://t.co/Gtl3XfKfeF Will Astor Plazas be next?
- RT @LoDownNY: Public Invited to Comment on Bowery-Houston-Bleecker Traffic Issues Next Week http://t.co/s5E2MxNkEs #transportation
- RT @Gothamist: Photos: See 1960s And 1970s NYC Through One Man's Camera Lens http://t.co/0xl7fzLEal
- RT @CityAndStateNY: Kyle Kimball (@kyedki), President of @NYCEDC, discusses the state’s new START-UP NY http://t.co/XUrLoJAUFy #PublicProjectsWeek
- RT @archpaper: Be part of AN's 1st Annual Best of the Year Design Awards! Enter today: http://t.co/RZVLKIw9VI
TagsArts Astor Place Bars & Restaurants Bleecker St. Bond St. Bowery Bowery Hotels Broadway CB#2 Charle Cafiero Cooper Square Dept of City Planning Design District Development East 4th St. Elisa Monte Fashion and Design Fashion Week Filming Great Jones St. Haym Gross Houston St. Jill Singer Lafayette St. Landmarks Little Italy Monica Khemsurov MTA NoHo NoHo-Bowery Stakeholders NoHo/Bowery NYC Council On-Line Ticket Payment Public Theater Saturday Night Live Senator Squadron Shirley Secunda SightUnseen SLA SLA Applications Street Activities/Events Traffic Valentine's Day Water Tunnel zoning
Category Archives: Houston St.
It is becoming a full-time endeavor keeping up with what else is new in NoHo Crunch will be moving out of their address on Lafayette St. and into what is now a vacant ground floor space at 2 Cooper Square … Continue reading
Catching Up…Keeping Up with new, renewed or corporate change licenses at the State Liquor Authority is increasingly more complex, but thanks to Memorandums of Understanding executed through NoHo-Bowery Stakeholders, Inc. repurcussions from increased density have been minimized…or altogether prevented. This … Continue reading
From E.V. Grieve: Billy’s Big Top Tent in NoHo Comes Down This Weekend Continue reading
With better than a 5,000 population increase in residents and a multi-fold increase in nightlife, tourist and hotel visitor traffic the Bowery-Houston corridors have realized extreme congestion and an alarming increase in accidents and deaths. Interestingly enough residents in the … Continue reading
NoHo in the News – January 2012 – Updated Jan 4 Continue reading
Rape of Puck Delayed – NYTimes Cityroom blog confirms LPC denial Continue reading
NoHo’s Fashion Night Out-Thursday. Sept 8th Continue reading
NoHo’s roadbeds on Lafayette St., Houston, Bowery and Cooper Square will be torn up for another two to four years. Continue reading