- RT @CityAndStateNY: NYPD Maps Neighborhood Crime Statistics -- Interactive Map Lets Residents See Crimes on Their Blocks http://t.co/kGjpWxdOsw #CSFirstRead
- NYMag includes NoHo's Hole Gallery in 10 Best Art Shows of the Year @TheHoleNYC @NYMag #nohomanhattan http://t.co/gYZGMgAZEk via @sharethis
- 5Pointz Founder Meres One Paints Rag at Elizabeth & Houston http://t.co/1vISyimKpJ
- Promoters are taking over public plazas by exploiting confusion btw NYC agencies @DNAinfo http://t.co/Gtl3XfKfeF Will Astor Plazas be next?
- RT @LoDownNY: Public Invited to Comment on Bowery-Houston-Bleecker Traffic Issues Next Week http://t.co/s5E2MxNkEs #transportation
TagsArts Astor Place Bars & Restaurants Bleecker St. Bond St. Bowery Bowery Hotels Broadway CB#2 Charle Cafiero Cooper Square Dept of City Planning Design District Development East 4th St. Elisa Monte Fashion and Design Fashion Week Filming Great Jones St. Haym Gross Houston St. Jill Singer Lafayette St. Landmarks Little Italy Monica Khemsurov MTA NoHo NoHo-Bowery Stakeholders NoHo/Bowery NYC Council On-Line Ticket Payment Public Theater Saturday Night Live Senator Squadron Shirley Secunda SightUnseen SLA SLA Applications Street Activities/Events Traffic Valentine's Day Water Tunnel zoning
Category Archives: General
Ellen Horan launches book tour at the Mulberry St. Library, for a truly local murder mystery at 31 Bond St. in 1850 Continue reading
Just in case you caught some buzz on the blogo-shere yesterday, and wondered what’s happening at 316 Bowery, Double Crown is staying right where it is, but you could own the condo they are leasing for another 17 years for … Continue reading
NYC gives the green light to paying tickets on-line Continue reading
DOT launches their Pop-Up Cafe Program on a streetbed near you Continue reading
We found this Valentine humour on Eater.com, so if you didn’t catch it there, here you go…. Obviously Stefon has captured the uniqueness of NoHo nightclubs…and their patrons.
Water Main Construction Schedule for Feb 5th week Continue reading
Via EV Grieve: 35 Cooper Square – 28,998 sq. ft. developable The current owners of 35 Cooper Square have not yet decided whether to demolish the existing structure. City records trace the ownership to the Arun Bhatia Development Organization, which … Continue reading